Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She

Amanda, Mandy, Manda Bear, Lovey, Wifey, Snuggles, Sugar, Body Heat City, Dovey, Lips

There are so many reasons why I love my amazing wife...here's a few. (Move your cursor to each new pic to find out the reason!)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it! Matty you are the sweetest guy! You guys are so lucky to have each other! I love the pictures they are so fun!

Dan and Leslie said...

You are a good guy matt. I love that picture thing. Oh by the way.....the lady at great clips was cutting my hair today when I looked on her hair cutting license and her name was PATSY.....I wanted to ask her if her favorite word is YUMSY since it is similar...I really almost asked her! Then I realized you came up with that word. I thought of you and laughed. So funny!

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

So cute and so sweet!

Hey, are you guys on Facebook? We just joined the revolution but aren't very good at navigating it with a screaming toddler, so we haven't found you guys yet. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!