Monday, June 23, 2008

You used up all the glue!....

Amanda is the sweetest thing in the world and you can not help but smile when she's around. Love her! She's currently focusing her free time on decorating our apartment. She loves to make the decisions and if I want to add my two cents on where something could go...she smiles and nods.

Yesterday, I was commenting on how I want to hang a beautifully framed picture of Dave Matthews and I wanted to pick the spot. She got all fidgety and said "can't I at least help choose where it goes?" I said "nope!" Then...I found the glass broken in the frame. Pure dumb luck?? or was it a Christmas story leg lamp incident happening all over again?? You decide. :)


This is a very close likeness to the picture that is now out of commission....

3 comments:

Talley said...

Hey guys! Nice blog :) Now we can add you to our links list. As far as home decorating goes, Corbin has learned to just agree with all my ideas and tell me that it "looks really good." (Amanda, I don't always go to quilted bear w/ mom just for the free lunch!) Anyway, Matt, good luck with your Dave Matthews picture-type ideas! :) By the way, Boone (sp?) just died and Jack is going to hunt down Locke. Lost is getting pretty intense (not that I watch it much.. ha ha!) I guess I owe you for providing us with such quality summertime entertainment :)
Talk to ya laterz...
Stef

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

So glad you guys have a blog! I think it's the Chrismas leg lamp scenario!! Can't wait to hear if it gets reframed and put back into commision. I also can't wait to see your place and you guys of course!

Love ya,

AD

Anonymous said...

AMANDA.....

did you really do that... wow, that a girl...

Love Mom TK