A Dancer's Life is sometimes brutal, often charming and always surprising. It is what it is.
We're dancers. That's who we are. Anything and everything can get us in the mood to stop what we're doing and shake our stuff.
We're not always the greatest at what we do. In fact, there's usually somebody that tries to outshine us and if they do...more power to 'em.
Our moves vary from fast to slow. From popped to smooth. From humorous to that of the seductive type.
Music can alter the style but sometimes...emotion just bursts through and takes over.
We have a very extensive array of moves but most have not been filmed for sharing via this medium...however that may change in the days to come.
We offer this small sample of what can happen when emotion runs its course...
Here, Manda shares her version of the chicken dance. This dance often comes out when the love drop is in a crazy and happy mood.
Here, I bust out a trio of moves from the collection. A collection that contains over 30 inspired steps including: Tebow, apologize, celtic feet, spinning rips, soulja boy, superman, frankenstein, bumble bee, moose, byrd, bavetta and many more! When they all flow together...well, few things can split a side like it. This is: Tebow to Bumble Bee to Arnold.
Want more? Let us know.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
A Dancer's Life
Posted by Matt at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For a minute there, I didn't recognize our blog. I thought, "Dancers? Who is this?" Then I remembered. Haha. I'm truly happy for the joy the world will feel when they witness our most OBVIOUS talents.
I'll teach you mine if you teach me yours!
Love you.
You guys are funny! and crazy!
Crazy...thy name is Sanchez!
Love it...I miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment